For Grade 9 to Grade 12
- Students who receive a “C-” or Below as final grade in one or two of the core subjects (English, Math, Science, Social studies) will not be allowed to be promoted to the next Grade Level without successfully completing a Summer School Course in those subjects.
- Students who receive a “C-” or Below in more than two core subjects will not be able to be promoted to the next Grade Level, regardless of Summer School Course.
- Students who receive an “F” as a final grade in an elective course have the option of completing a summer school course (if offered) or re-taking an exam in this subject.
- As mentioned above, the student will be required to take that subject final exam(s) after the summer course. If the student passes with a grade of “C” or higher, the student will be able to remain at EIS, however, the highest possible re-take exam mark is a “C+” , and the student will be placed on Academic Probation.
- Students fail to get an overall GPA less than 2.00