El-Massria American School's Vision:
To become one of the top American school education providers in Egypt, depending on up-to-date technologies and strategies in both teaching and learning processes.
El-Massria American School's Mission:
To create a challenging learning environment to inspire lifelong learning. We encourage having high expectations for success through development-appropriate instruction and assessment that allow for individual differences and learning styles. We strive to be updated with the latest scientific development and technology. We aim to provide many new interesting ways to make learning enjoyable, more interactive and more productive.
1. High academic achievement is a priority.
2. Student centered classes and challenging learning are essential.
3. Staff and students need to be motivated to achieve excellence.
4. Continuous improvement
5. Change is the result of thoughtful study involving students, staff, and community.
6. Learning is a lifelong process.
7. Student, staff, parents, and community members are partners and all have a personal responsibility in the educational process.
8. Students have an innate desire and ability to learn.
9. Students learn in different ways and at different rates.
10. Students can and should make valuable contributions to enrich their school and enhance their community.
11. Each student or staff member has the right to experience a safe and friendly school environment where all individuals are treated with respect.
12. Students, staff, parents, and community members value diversity and multicultural concepts.